Sunday, January 25, 2015

"Walk, Walk, Walk!!!"

January 24, 2015


Walkers take your mark, ready, set, go.   The time has come for us to start exercising by starting out slow and steady.  It's always wise and safe before embarking upon any type of a work out routine that you consult with your physician first.

     I didn't know how out of shape my body was until I started walking a couple of days ago.  My mistake was that I didn't warm up first or do any stretching, needless to say I won't be doing that again.  It felt good to get out into the fresh, brisk, cool air of the Pacific Northwest and get my walk on.

I LOVE IT!


"The result is not doubtful. We shall not fail."
~Abraham Lincoln


"Focus And You Shall Not Falter!"
~Abraham Lincoln

  

Much Love Eternal!


La La

No comments:

Post a Comment