Tuesday, January 20, 2015

"Hold On With All You've Got!"

January 20, 2015


     I am going to define holding on and what I mean by holding on!  What I am saying is that after two months of eating right, making it through the holidays and feeling great and suddenly hit with change and additional stress I'm eating sandwiches with few chips on the side!!

I've been here too many times before and what I can't do is go backwards. This is what I mean by hold on with all you've got.

Now it's time to turn up!

I have to put my feet to the fire.  It's now time for me to add in the exercise component to my daily regimen because obviously taking on a job, dealing with loss and grief from personal relationships has given me additional stress and with that subconsciously I've found myself grazing a little here and a little there, now the grazing has turned into full blown meals.........

It's turn up time!

Right now I'm like the little engine that could......

I think I can, I think I can.
 
and yes,

I thought I could, I thought I could!!


Amen!



     "If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't
       If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.

       If you think you'll lose, you're lost
For out of the world we find,
       Success begins with a fellow's will~
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are,
       You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
       You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go
       To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
        Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!"


Love Alwayz,

LaLaLolita

No comments:

Post a Comment