Friday, January 16, 2015

"Love!!"

January 16, 2015


Love:  1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.  2. a feeling of warm personal attachment, or deep affection.  3. affectionate concern for the well being of others.



    In order to be successful with any endeavor we embark upon it's absolutely imperative that we love ourselves.  If we don't love ourselves, there is no way in the world for us to love another human being.

     God's love is perfect.  If there is one area in my life that I could be granted a wish to come true, it would be that I am able to perfect my ability to love myself and my neighbor as Christ loved the church, and the way that Christ showed his love for the church was by laying down his life for the world.

    I'm learning to love myself enough to forsake everything that isn't healthy for me in every way whether it's for my body, mind, spirit or soul.  I'm learning to ask for what I want and need, and the biggest thing that I'm learning to do is to say NO, or I'm sorry but I can't, and to be able to do it without the insurmountable feelings of guilt and shame.  It truly is a process, it takes practice and it is soooo hard to do, especially when I know that the expectation is for me to say YES to everything, no matter what.

     Remember, put the oxygen mask on yourself first, that's the only way you can have the air you need in order to help yourself or anyone else.......

     When we show love, we share love.  Love allows us to experience the most powerful emotion of human nature that's supportive and whole.  Love completes, it's pure and understands.  Love is strong,  desired by all.  It's human nature to want to be loved and to love passionately and kindly.  Love respects, honors as treasure with a heartfelt connection of our souls........



"Kindness in words creates confidence.  Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.  Kindness in feeling creates love.
~Lao Tzu


"Joy is not in things; it is in us."
~Richard Wagner


"There is one thing which gives radiance to everything: it is the idea of something around the corner."
~Chesterton


No comments:

Post a Comment