Sunday, January 25, 2015

"Thank You!!"

January 25, 2015

     
     There comes a time when we must recognize everything and everyone around us and acknowledge anyone and everything that has inspired, encouraged and motivated me along my journey in life and I want to take the time to say Thank You......

I am so Thankful to God that he has spared me and given me a chance to make the best out of my life and that means so much to me.  I am humbled by life and for having a life today.  I feel warm, delicious and all kinds of juiciness on the inside of me.  


Let's make music, In Jesus' Name!!"


Amen.



P.S.

I'm emotionally drained and physically tired today.

Stay Up, With Love,

La La



"Everyone can be great because everyone can serve!"
~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.


"When you cease to dream, you cease to live."
~Malcolm Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment