Sunday, July 5, 2015

"Humor With Lolita!"

July 5, 2015


"Laughing With Lolita!"


"I hate it when people are at your house and they ask, "Hey do you have a bathroom?"


"You can't always control who walks into your life, but you can control which window to throw them out."


"I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday!"


"A friend is like a good bra.......... Hard to find, Supportive, Comfortable, Always lifts you up, Makes you look better, Always........Close to your heart!!"


"I think it's funny that people who treat you like crap get offended when you finally do the same to them!"


"My dog ate the hot-dogs I left out so they wouldn't spoil!"


"When people tell me I'm gonna regret that in the morning, I sleep until noon because I'm a problem solver!"


"My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I was supposed to do!"


Take Care,

Love Always,

La La Lolita Lovely!


"Millionaires understand that they possess innate talents and gifts.  They accentuate their positive strengths and skills.  They refuse to permit what they can't do to interfere with what they can do, what they are uniquely gifted to do!"

"Open the door and I'll get it myself!"
~James Brown

"The greatest of evils and the worst of crimes is poverty.  Our first duty, a duty to which every other consideration should be sacrificed, is not to be poor!"
~George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment