Saturday, July 11, 2015

"R.O.A.R.!!"

July 8, 2015

I heard this song earlier tonight and the lyrics pierced my soul!  Enjoy........!


"R.O.A.R.!"
by Katy Perry

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agree politely
I guess that I forgot I had a CHOICE! 
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything!

You held me down, but I got up (Hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up (Hey!)
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the "Eye Of The Tiger, Fighter, Dancing The Fire"
'Cause I am a Champion, and You're Gonna Hear Me ROAR!
LOUDER, LOUDER Than A LION
'Cause I AM A CHAMPION & You're Gonna Hear Me ROAR!

Now I'm floating like a Butterfly
Stinging like a bee, I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to MY OWN HERO!

You held me down, but I Got UP!

Already Brushing Off The Dust!

You Hear My Voice?  You Hear That Sound?

Like Thunder Gonna Shake The Ground!


I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER 
A FIGHTER, DANCING THROUGH THE FIRE

'CAUSE I AM A CHAMPION!
&
YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROAR

OH Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh!!!

 By Katy Perry



"What am I willing to sacrifice to become what I want to become?"

"Your present circumstances don't determine where you go; they merely determine where you start!" 
~Nido Qubein

"Excellence is attained when you care more than others think is wise; risk more than others think is safe; dream more than others think is practical; expect more than others think is possible!"
~Jim Gentil

Love Always,
La La Lolita Lovely






No comments:

Post a Comment