Monday, January 5, 2015

"Living Through the Meantime!"

January 5, 2015

Living:  1. having life, being alive.  2. in actual existence or use; extant.  3. active or thriving; vigorous; strong.  4. lifelike, true to life.  5. being in its natural state or place, burning or glowing, alive.  6. very; absolute.  7. the act or condition of a person or thing that lives.

Extant:  1. still existing, not destroyed or lost.

Meantime:  1. the intervening time.

     I picked up one of my books today by Iyanla Vanzant that I haven't read in years called "Living Through the Meantime." The subtitle of the book is "Learning to break the patterns of the past and begin the healing process."

     As I was thumbing through the pages I realized that I actually have the workbook of the book "In the Meantime."  The meantime is a working time.  Iyanla describes the meantime as the "9-5 time of your life to bring everything together that you have learned, studied, been told, understand, and recognize about yourself and life."  Iyanla goes on to say that "the meantime is a time of strengthening the knowledge in order for it to work in your life."  "It's a time where you land when you saw it coming, did not know what to do about it, ran around frantically for a while, and finally said, "Okay! Okay! I don't like it, but I am willing to deal with it!"  Iyanla also states that "willingness is the key that transforms a character-developing experience into a soul-enhancing one" and "at the core of your soul is the essence of love."

     Wow! and Whoa!  I just shook my head in total belief that I came across the book at this particular time in my life because it just falls in line with exactly where I am, yet it's another confirmation that I am on the right path in my life.  It's no coincidence that this book is a workbook because 2015 is the year of me doing the necessary work to live my best life.

     In the meantime, the intervening time of the necessary transformation that quickeneth the awaking of my soul and spirit while thriving with existence is powerful, I am strong, and invincible.  I live my life on purpose with purpose while glowing in my natural state of absolution and truth!!


"Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes, And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes The tool of Thought, and shaping what he wills, Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills: ~ He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking-glass."

~James Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment