Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Inspiration"

January 31, 2012.......I am so stoked right now I can't hardly stand it.  At the beginning of the year I set a goals for myself and today I can say that I stay committed and faithful to carrying out the mission.  My goal was to be a walking woman that wins.  Not only am I winning, right now I am inspired to continue, finish the race, one step at a time one day at a time.  Every single day during the month of January I was able to keep up with a daily blog not knowing exactly how challenging it was going to be?

I feel as if I could do that, I can do anything.  Tonight I had a tall glass of fresh squeezed vegetable juice and you know what?  It was good, shoot, I think I will have 3 or 4 of those a day.  Because the blogging went so well, I am starting another blog, starting Feb. 1, in addition to this one.  The other blog will require the same diligence, daily input.

When I get it set up, I will let you know.  Until then, I am going to bed now.


Today was an excellent day.  Amen......


Good Night!!


"L"


"Like snowflakes, the human pattern is never cast twice.  We are uncommonly and marvelously intricate in thought and action." -----  By Alice Childress, writer

"Simplicity makes me happy!!"  ----- By Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment