Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Honesty Is The Best Policy"!!!

February 1, 2012........

I have not walked in over a week.  I have let everything and everyone come first again in my life.  I am so tired I can hardly see straight.  I am having such a tough time balancing my self priorities with everything else.  I said that I was going to keep it 100.......This is how it is.  I know that I don't have a choice, yet why is it such a hard thing to do?  I don't have the answers to that, I really don't.  I have a friend that wakes up very early in the morning and she gets out there and does her thing.  I would, but I am having just as tough of a time going to sleep at night.    Even after one whole month I don't have it figured out.  I won't talk long tonight.  I am going to get in the bed right now and set my alarm for 5 am.  Then, I am going to get out and walk before 6am.  I'll let you know how that will be working for me?

I did start my other blog today!!  Hip, Hip, Hooray!!  www.lolitasdearest.blogspot.com, I have been writing like that over the years and I've decided to share some of it.

Walking tip of the day...........WALK!!!  (Smile)

Take Care,

LaLaLolita

No comments:

Post a Comment