Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Abandonment!!"

February 12, 2012........


Abandonment


I don't do 
Rejection well
Can't you tell
These feelings
 of 
Abandonment
To childhood 
I was sent
Remember 
My life 
Living hell
To not know 
What to do
What to say
How to live
Give, give, give
People 
Take, take, take
Dawned on me
Before a victim 
I become
Tears on the 
Run, run, run
Em-pow-er-ment
Is my reward
Take charge of 
Being good
Constant flow
Living water
Rivers deep
My love 
To be reaped
 Bottomless well
I can tell
Recognize 
This is a gift
I must shift
To whom it's meant
Re~ci~pient
My love so deep
It's me
I see
I get it now
From a child
To love yourself
It's me
I see
I get it now
Always told
Love thy neighbor
As ourselves
No self worth
Re~ci~pient 
Of my own
Love so rich  
Vi~ber~ant
Today
I'll say, to myself
So bold
I Miss You Boo
Good Morning Beautiful!!
Knock, Knock
My Love
Tick Tock
The Clock
Wake up 
Sleepy head
Get out of bed
Recognize
Love awaits
Your arrival
Thanking God
My survival
Abra-ca-dabra, 
Voila'
My Pet
Never again
To sweat
Rejection from
Bottomless pit....
Of
Abandonment!!!!!!   



~~By Lolita Jackson    9/14/11

No comments:

Post a Comment