Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Listen......"N

February 18, 2012........

I hear you........There's an inner voice inside me that's screaming loudly to make changes to my health.  I was prompted to change by a small inner voice, you know a whisper, that was letting me know "Lolita, baby girl you need to get out and start walking, eating right, lose some weight, and start on that journey to better health."  I set out at the beginning of the new year with this grandiose plan of action to implement it, knowing it wasn't going to be easy.  Lately, I hear the voice shouting at me, telling me to turn this ship around now.

I will admit that I am struggling with eating right and just getting out the door to walk.  I am going to reveal something that will embarrass the living crap out of me, but I also said that I will keep it real.

Okay, so here it goes.......I had my husband take the dining room table down and remove it out of the house along with the chairs that goes with it, thinking that if he does that it would force me to use the weight equipment that I had out on the patio once he set it up in the house.  Now get this, I have a professional elyptical machine downstairs, a professional weight bench with an olympic size barbell and weights that go on it, in addition to that I have a beautiful stationary bike that looks like one of those spinner bikes with the handle bars that move back and fourth as nice cool air blows toward you, it doesn't get any better than that.  Well, wait.....it does;  I also have dumb bells in every color, yoga mats, yoga dvd"s, work out dvd's, bands, you name it, I have it.  There's one thing missing, guess what it is?

I don't know!!!!!  WHAT IS MISSING?  If I knew the answer to that question, I would be writing a different  story tonight.  I am starting to feel these aches and pains in my knees, my body is doing funny things on the inside and I am completely sure that it's related to excess weight, lack of exercise and overall poor health.

My prayer is that God will give me the strength to be successful at carrying out the goal of being a walking woman that wins!!!...........

I know God is able!!  So am I!!!


Crying Soul

My soul cries
Tears
Years
Denied of Love
Dried
Like Mud
Hard
Clay Cracked
Heart Broke
Choked back the fear
To live a life
With cheer
No smile
Like veneers
Wonder why
I should try
Life stole
My soul
When I was just 4 years old!!!!
~~By Lolita Jackson   9/8/2011




Sexxxy To Boot

I'm Sexxxy
I'm Cute
Cuddly to boot
So fine
As wine
Spend your last dime
I love flowers
They have powers
To heal the soul
Put smiles on faces
They show up
Unique places
Fragrant & Sweet
Bouquet
Stands tall
Wide & Blossomed
Awesome!!

~By Lolita Jackson     April 2011


Achieving the goal isn't half as important as setting it....  By Anthony Robbins

Strive for the greatest possible harmony and compassion in your business and in your life...............By Oprah Winfrey

Failure is a word I don't accept.......  ~ By John H. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment