Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Seasons 4 Reasons"

February 4, 2012                                  SEASONS ~4~ REASONS

"Now I know for sure
That people are a cure
For a season
There's a reason
In my life I believe in
Today
Not tomorrow
I borrow
Your friendship
On loan
From God
The universal supply
Of what I need 
Right now
Eternally supplied
To guide
Grateful for the nourishment 
I receive
The encouragement
When I need
What I need
We feed
Off each other
I find freedom
In knowing
For a season
I'm glowing
With you all around
What we have
We share
It's real
It's good
Thank you
To care
Your love
I bear
This Season 
I'm Breathin
Thank You
For Being
                                                       The Reason"              By Lolita Jackson   9/11


FIRE ~N~ DESIRE

If I touch you like fire
I'll get burned
If I think of you,
Forever
I'll yearn......
Forbidden fruit I taste
Sweet,
Sour, so good
Don't pick from the tree
Rotten to the core
The lure of your
Excitement
Indictment
My Soul
Forevermore
                                                               Sold.......     By Lolita Jackson   January, 2011

In this infinite space of my life, I find ways to draw on all that is good, loving and complete.  I am nourished by that which brings me joy, the sun, the earth, the sounds of laughter and rain brings me love not pain.  In the stillness of quiet there's peace to behold.  Loving me, sustains me.  I grow with every seed that I plant in my soul, watered by love, and life, enriched by the desire to be rooted and grounded spiritually, holistically nothing missing and nothing broken.  It is well, with my soul......Walking frees me, releases me to be, me......

Sincerely,

Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment