Friday, February 10, 2012

"That's What Friends Are For!!"

February 9, 2012......

They say that if you can say that you have had one good friend in your life then you are blessed.  I can say that I am a blessed woman.  I understand that friends come in seasons and we may not have the same set of friends from one season to the next, and that's okay, it has taken me a long time to get to the point where I can accept that and be okay with not being okay with everyone.  What I appreciate are the people that God has put in my life that are genuine, pure, honest and love from the heart.  You know, easy like Sunday Morning!!

I love from that place that's deep, like a well, I love to love from that place.  I also hurt from that place, the deep.  I don't like the deep, the part that hurts in my heart when my eyes open up, after they have been wide shut.

Sometimes, I pretend to have them wide shut with a smile on my face, you know when you know that you see what's going on around you, that other side that's not genuine, pure, honest and from the heart.  I pretend because it's painful to know and see the ones that you would of given your wedding ring for let your eyes cry.

Good Night.....

"L"

No comments:

Post a Comment