Thursday, February 2, 2012

"Her Eyes R Crying"

February 2, 2012......

It's always been said that I wear my heart on my sleeve.  I know that I do.  Sometimes I do my best to hide it though, I must say that there are times when I do a real good job of it, times when I want to cry and I hold back the tears.

Today was one of those days when I just wanted to cry.  And, I did.  In doing so, I thought about a song that I used to sing as a little girl, at the time it was just a song to sing, no meaning whatsoever to me, for some reason it was in my spirit, so I want to share it.......

 "Tracks Of My Tears" ~  by Smokey Robinson

"People say I'm the life of the party cause, I tell a joke or two.  Although I might be laughing loud ainside I'm blue.  So take a good look at my face, you'll see my smile looks out of place, if you look closer it's easy to trace, the tracks of my tears, I need you, need you.  Since you left me if you see me with another girl, seeming like I'm having fun, although she may be cute, she's just a substitute, because you're the permanent one....Outside, I'm masquerading, inside my hope is fading.  Just a clown, since you put me down. My smile is my make up, I wear since my break up with you.....So baby take a good look at my face, you'll see my smile looks out of place, if you look closer, it's easy to trace, The Tracks Of My Tears!!!"


I don't know why it happens like this.  Everything can be going good for you right?  Then you find that it's not that way with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment