Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Living Proof"

February 3, 2012......

I know that I am a blessed woman.  I have been fortunate enough to have made it through the fire!!  I'm talking about walking on hot coals fire with your bare feet.  Everyday when I wake up I feel the sheets to see if God blessed me to see another day, and today he did.

I opened the blinds today and the sun was shining through the windows so bright and beautiful, it was absolutely breathtaking, the sun rays were warm and delicious.  It felt so good, you would of thought that we were in the middle of spring season instead of the middle of winter.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of soul searching about my blessings and just how much God has blessed me, particularly with my health.  A year ago to the date, I was literally in the fight of my life, for my life.  I know for me, it's made me appreciate life.  I try to live each day as if it were my last and if it were my last what would I want to be doing on my last day here on earth?  How would I want to be remembered?  Would I be able to say to myself that I've given my all?  Would other people say "Lolita, put her all into everything she does"  Will I have a legacy to be remembered by?  Do I take the time to smell the roses as I walk down the streets?  Do I stop and notice the little things?  The answer is yes.....I was sitting at my desk today, the television was off and I couldn't help but notice that the birds were out singing as if they were in a choir.  I could tell that there was more than one type of bird and they were just singing and chirping away.  Now, I don't know if that's something I would have paid attention a year ago or not, but I do know that today I did, and I enjoyed the melody, the chorus was that of a full choir.  I like where I am today.  I like that my senses have been heightened and I allow myself to marvel at God's Majesty!!

I heard a song today and I want to share the song with you....... ~  By Mary J. Blige "Living Proof"

"It's gonna be a long long journey.  It's gonna be an uphill climb.  It's gonna be a tough fight.  There's gonna be some lonely nights, but I'm ready to carry on.  I'm so glad the worst is over (cause it almost took me out).  I can start living now.  I feel like I can do anything!!  And finally I'm not afraid to breathe........Anything you say to me, and everything you do, you can't deny the truth, cause I'm the living proof.  So many don't survive,  they just don't make it through, but look at me, I'm the living proof!!  Thinking about how life's been painful, took awhile to learn how to smile.  So now I'm gonna talk to my people about the storm, about the storm....So glad the worst is over.  I can start flying now!!  My best days are right in front of me, yet I'm almost there, cuz now I'm free.  Anything you say to me, and everything you do.  You can't deny the truth.  Cuz I'm the living proof!!  So many don't survive, they just don't make it through, but look at me, I'm the living proof!!  I know where I'm going, cuz I know where I've been.  I kind of feel strong, I'm gonna stay strong,  Cuz I know a lot more today, and I know yesterday, so I'm ready to carry on......."

"I'm The Living Proof!!"

Amazing, ugh!!!!!  How can one song, sum it all up????  I Am The Living Proof......

"The Birds are Singin
Ringin, Melodic, Music
Violins, strummin
Hummin in the mornin
Playin and swayin, in the sky
I hear, their cry
Of joy, so coy, as I lie
here
Wake up, get up, no fuss, it's mornin
You should be hummin
Strummin in the mornin
You made it
Another
To see your sister, your brother
Move like a harp, sashay through your day
Play, run, walk on the ground,
To the sound of our singin, ringin
In the sky
As you pass, us walkin by
We'll be hummin
                                         The melody of the mornin!!! ~  By Lolita Jackson  Sept/2011


"Life is really very simple, what we give out, we get back."   ~  By Louise Hay


Cheers,


LaLaLolita

No comments:

Post a Comment