Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Thank You"

January 24, 2012.........Today I want to take time to say "Thank You!!"   Usually, I take the time to say thank you one way or another.  Yet, there are other times that I feel a special urge to reach out and give an additional thank you just because I feel it in my heart, times when I just want to say thank you to God, or the universe, the flowers for smelling so good, or the birds for the songs that they sing.  Tonight, I am saying thank you to the wind for setting a cozy stage for my husband and I.  I love the sound of the wind blowing, the feel of fresh, crisp, cold air blowing in through the window while we snuggle under the covers with a heated throw blanket, a nice pair of fresh new footies on my feet, and a nice big comforter on top of us, ooh wee!!!  For that, I feel extra grateful......I am thankful that I am able to walk out my door and go for a walk today, thank you..

.I had a meeting today and when I walked into the office there was classical music playing in the background, thank you. I received a phone call from someone that I love and adore yesterday, a person I consider a friend, she called just to say hello, thank you.  Someone told me today that every time I walk in the room I come in with a smile on my face, thank you.

 Oh yeah, the fresh cozy little footies I put on tonight were a gift given to me from a friend a couple of days ago, thank you.  I have a friend that I am able to call who is smart, intelligent, full of wisdom and knowledge, yet when I call her she takes time out of her life and make me feel like I am smart, intelligent and full of wisdom, for that, an extra thank you, boo.

I could go on and on, especially when I feel like this, so, today, I say....."Thank You."

"Well done, beats well said" ---Anonymous


LaLaLolita

No comments:

Post a Comment