Sunday, March 1, 2015

"Leading With Lolita!!"

March 1, 2015


It's Sunday and you know what that means...............  Time for me to share some inspirational, motivational, leadership quotes from some of my favorite leaders in the game!

I'm calling Sunday's:



"Leading With Lolita!"


"March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to
move toward perfection.  March on, and fear not
the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path."
~Kahlil Gibran


"Treasure the love you receive above all.
It will survive long after your gold and good
health have vanished."
~Og Mandino


"A strong successful man is not the victim of his
environment.  He creates favorable conditions.  His
own inherent force and energy compel things to turn
out as he desires."
~Orison Swett Marden


"Continuous, unflagging effort, persistence and determination
will win.  Let not the man be discouraged who has these."
~James Whitcomb Riley


"Work is an extension of personality.  It is achievement.  It is
one of the ways in which a person defines himself, measures
his worth and his humanity."
~Peter Drucker


"The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what
it is one's destiny to do, and then do it."
~Henry Ford


"Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action;
actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes
our destiny."
~Tryon Edwards


"I know for sure: Your journey begins with a choice to get up,
step out, and live fully."
~Oprah Winfrey




     "I Am in perfect harmony.  I Am Infinite Intelligence,  
I Am easy.  I Am successful."
I Am of Divine Activity and doors now open for me.  I Am walking
through doors that are opening suddenly.
     I Am Relevant to God.  I Am of necessity to the Universe.  I Am 
God's hands extended; being used for God's divine purpose.
     I Am an overcomer of All obstacles.  I Am Light.  I Walk through
the valley of the shadow of death healed, whole with longevity. I live life
on purpose.  I Am that I Am!!"
 ~Lolita Jackson



     Loving you more than forever,
and forever more I'll always love you.
~Lolita Jackson




May The Peace of God Be With You 
Today, and always..........

La La Lolita Love

No comments:

Post a Comment