Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"A Course In Miracle In The Making!!!"

March 3, 2015


     Have you ever considered what a "Miracle" really is?  I've been pondering that for awhile.  I have the book "A Return To Love" by Marianne Williamson and in her book she gives her reflections on the Principles of "A Course In Miracles."  

     In the beginning of A Course In Miracles it lists 50 Principles of Miracles.  I am going to share some of those principles along with my own feelings and thoughts on miracles.

     I don't think I've ever really thought about miracles much until recently.  When asked the question about cancer and how is it that I'm still here on the face of this earth to talk about it after being diagnosed with cancer three times?

     All I know is I'm not an expert on miracles.  I won't be writing an expose on miracles but I do have this feeling inside of me that wants to share that I know I've been blessed with a miracle, and miracles are happening in my life.  I know that my life has consisted of many miracles and for that I Must Say "Thank You."

     For me to not know anything about mercury poisoning and for the word to just pop up in my head without anything that would have prompted it, that was a miracle.  Especially since that happening it's taken me on the journey to find the right doctors, and dentists to carry out the necessary procedures to remove the mercury fillings from my teeth, my body and my internal organs.

     I know that is a miracle.  For a doctor to say that the breast cancer I've had in my right chest area is a direct link to the mercury is remarkable.  And, now I'm having those fillings removed tomorrow.  All of this has come upon me so very fast and yet, the right people have been aligned in the right places to help facilitate my healing, recovery and "Miracle in the Making!!

     I feel like Santiago in the "Alchemist."  Everything that happens in life, every action has an equal and opposite re-action.  It's all set up by divine order.  The sign posts are on the right road that's leading to my destination of my life's purpose in finding my "Personal Legend."


Principles of Miracles

1.  There is no order of difficulty in miracles.  One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another.  They are all the same.  All expressions of love are maximal.

2.  Miracles as such do not matter.  The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond evaluation.

3.  Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love.  The real miracle is the love that inspires them.  In the sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.

4.  All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of Life.  His Voice will direct you very specifically.  You will be told all you need to know.

5     Miracles are habits, and should be involuntary.  They should not be under conscious control.  Consciously selected miracles can be misguided.




Love Always,

La La Lolita Lola Love


No comments:

Post a Comment