Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"On The Right Road....."

March 31, 2015


     Today I had oral surgery and had to have two of my teeth removed due to Mercury Poisoning, when the dentist removed the crown on one of my teeth he gasped and exclaimed, "I'm so glad we're removing this tooth, it has a bad infection!"  They sent some of the specimen off to the lab to have a biopsy done on it.  I'm so glad to have the teeth removed as I'm sitting here feeling pain from hell.

I know that I'm Healed and Blessed in Jesus' name!

Father, I thank you for my healing.  I thank you for restoration.  I thank you for blessing me with a Heavenly Host of Angels that are here on this earth to lead and guide me into All truth and righteousness!

I'm going to get some sleep and rest right now.

Stay Up,

In Peace and Love,

La La Lolita Lovely


"I don't know what my future holds, but I do know
who holds my future."

"Accomplishment, like life, will prove to be a journey,
not a destination."

"Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible
and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
~ Francis of Assisi


No comments:

Post a Comment