Thursday, March 26, 2015

"R.E.S.T.!"

March 26, 2015


Rest:  1. cease work or movement in order to relax; refresh oneself; or recover strength.  2. be placed or supported so as to stay in a specified position.  3. ceasing to engage in strenuous stressful activity; an instance or period of relaxing.



Sometimes your body, mind and soul will speak aloud as with a megaphone and will cry out to you and say, "Body, shut it all down!!"  My body is saying, "Lolita, go and get some R.E.S.T.!"

I hear it, Loud & Clear!  That being said, this young lady right here, with the name "Lolita Jackson-Jackson-Jackson," is going to go in that bathroom, draw a hot tub of water filled with bubbles and I'm going to lay my head back and go to sleep in the water.

Then, I'm going to put on my jammies and get into that big ol' California King bed that's across from me perched against the wall staring at me, calling my name, with the cracked open window that's allowing the fresh, crisp, cool spring breeze to blow onto them big fluffy KING size body pillows and the fresh linen sheets and watch a good movie.  After about 2 seconds into the movie I'm going to fall asleep!  (Smile)

Don't that sound good??

Yeah, it do!

Listen to your bodies, if it says shut it down, then you better shut it down.  Take it from me, I know first hand that if you don't, and you ignore the signs, your body will shut itself down for you.

Stay Up,

Stay In Love & Peace,

Forever and Ever,



La La Lolita Lovely!


"A year from now you may wish you had started today."
~ Karen Lamb

"If you don't think today is a great day,
try going without one!"
~ Jim Evans

 "The path to success is to take massive determined action."
~ Anthony Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment