Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"BALANCE & FOCUS"

March 9, 2015



Balance:  1. a state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount.  2. mental or emotional steadiness.  

Equipoise:  1. an equal distribution of weight; even balance; equilibrium.  2. to equal or offset, balance. 




     I have come to a place in my life where I'm definitely in need of "BALANCE & FOCUS!!"  I feel like I'm perpetually spinning in a circle with no way to stop.  Have you heard the song by the group "Friends of Distinction, Going In Circles?"  That's how I'm feeling.  I don't like putting this particular feeling and emotion out in the atmosphere, yet; I know that I have to find balance.  I'm not sure where to start?  I almost feel like I'm stuck, trying to figure out which way to go?  I have soooooo many ideas that I want to accomplish, things that I want to do, but I'm just not sure where to start?

I was listening to a speaker and he said if you were given only one year to live, what would you do with it?  If you knew that you couldn't fail and could have anything that you attempted in life what would you do?

Well, I know that struck a chord with me, it resonated on so many levels because when you've been given a third chance at life, you know that you're blessed and here on this earth for a reason.  I do not want to be one of the people that you hear about when they say the graveyard is full of unfulfilled dreams, promises and opportunities.

I don't want my eulogy to be read and it's full of the dreams and visions that I have that are unmet because I failed to step out on faith do what God has purposed me to do with my life.  I will not be stagnate anymore!

My prayer today if for balance.  My prayer today is for me to figure out which one of my ideas I will start with and how do I fit all of them in to my life?

I HAVE MORE THAN A YEAR TO LIVE!!!

I'm going to kick the doors down running full speed ahead and I'm not looking back.  I'm dreaming like a little kid again, full of excitement, adventure and ambition.

I feel like Moses when he was leading the Children of Israel to the Promise Land and when he got to the Red Sea he looked up to God and asked "Father, what do I do now?"  And God asked him, "What do you have in your hand?"  Moses replied, "A Staff" (stick), and he tossed it into the sea and the waves parted and the Children of Israel walked across the sea!

I will start with what I have in my hand.  I have an idea for a business that I've been working on but haven't finished, started but it's been looking at me collecting dust, so I'll start with all the things that I have right here in my home.  All the ideas that don't require financial backing or an Angel Investor to get started.  I'll plant those seeds in the market!

God's word says, "I have planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase!"  It's time to sew the seeds of faith, by taking the action steps and once the ideas are out and in the market place, people will come from all over the world to view my work and nourish the soil, and with purchasing Power God will grant the increase!

Can the church say Amen!  (Smile)


Wow, I Love It........  This has been therapeutic.  Just talking with you all have given me clarity and peacefulness that surpasses understanding.

I have been given a new life to live and I'm going to live it to the fullest!!!    Amen!




"You must do the thing you think you cannot do!"
~Eleanor Roosevelt


"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to my fellow-creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
~Stephen Grellet


"Clear your mind of Can't!"
~Samuel Johnson


"Keep true to the dreams of thy youth."
~Friedrich Von Schiller


"Imagination is everything. It is the preview
of life's coming attractions."
~Albert Einstein


"In the human heart new passions are forever being born;
the overthrow of one almost always means the rise of another."
~Francois De La Rochefoucauld


"The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child
into old age; which means never losing your enthusiasm!"
~Victor Hugo


"Loving you more than forever,
and forever more I'll always love you......"
~Lolita Jackson


"Unlock Tomorrow, Today!"
~Lolita Jackson





In Solidarity,
La La Lolalita Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment