Friday, March 20, 2015

"Poetry In Motion!"

March 20, 2015


Poetry:  1. literary work in metrical form; poetic works; poems; verse.  2. the art of writing poems.  3. prose with poetic qualities.  4. poetic qualities however manifested.  5. poetic spirit of feeling; something suggestive of poetry.

   

     As you can see, I love to write.  I love the "Art of Communication!"  I Love To Talk (sometimes.....)  I love to say things that matter, and then there are times when I Love the abstract.  I Love the Adventure, the story, the novel, the fairy tale.

To Be, or Not To Be, that's me.  I dibble and dabble with a little poetry from time to time.  I want to share some of my writings, enjoy.




ABANDONMENT

I don't do rejection well
Can't you tell
These feelings of Abandonment
To childhood I was sent
Remembering my life
 A living hell
Did not know, what to do
What to say
How to live
I give, give, give
U people take, take, take
It dawned on me
Before a victim I become
Tears down my face
On the run, run, run
Em-pow-er-ment
Is my reward
Taking charge
Of Being good'
Constant flow
Living water
Rivers deep
My love to be reaped
My bottomless well
I can not tell
I recognize this is a gift
I must shift
To whom it's meant
Re-ci-pient
My love so deep
It's Me, I see
I get it now
From A Child
To love yourself
We're always told
Love thy neighbor
As ourselves
No self worth
Recipient of my own
Love so rich
Vi-ber-ant
Today
I'll Say
To myself
So bold
I Miss You Boo
Good Morning Beautiful
Knock, Knock
My Love
Tick Tock
The Clock
Wake up sleepy head
Get out of bed
Re-cog-nize
Your love awaits
For your arrival
Thanking God
For my survival
Abra-ca-da-bra
Viola'
My pet
Never 
Again to sweat
Rejection From
The bottomless pit
Of
Abandonment!"

~ by Lolita Jackson
September 14, 2011



"Precision, instinct and tempo
are all necessary in order to become
extraordinary."
~ Donald J. Trump



Love Always,
La La Lolita Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment