Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"The Audacity To Hope!"

March 10, 2015




Audacity:  1. boldness or daring.  2. effrontery or insolence; shameless boldness.


Hope:  1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out well.  2. a person or thing in which expectations are centered.  3. to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence.  4. to believe, desire or trust; to feel that something desired may happen.


Effrontery:  1. shameless or impudent boldness; barefaced audacity.




     I've been re-reading the book, "Audacity of Hope" by then, Senator Barack Obama and while the title of his book is deep all by itself.  It has me thinking about my feelings right now, and how I'm waking up every day with the faith, hope and eagerness of a little child waiting on Santa Claus to come Christmas morning.

At the same time, I'm also feeling like "The Audacity" for me to even think like I'm thinking, and feel the way that I'm feeling.  I almost feel like, "How dare you Lolita?"  "How is it that you can dare to dream and be so freaking hopeful?"

The truth is, I don't know?

I just know that "I Have The Audacity To Hope!!"



Forever my love to you...........

Love You More,

Sincerely,

La La Lolita Lovely




"If you say you're worthy, you are.  If you say
you're not worthy, you're not.  Either way you will
live into your story.
~T. Harv Eker


"Consciousness is observing your thoughts and actions
so that you can live from true choice in the present moment
rather than being run by programming from the past."
~T. Harv Eker


"If you are willing to do only what's easy, life will be hard.  But if 
you are willing to do what's hard, life will be easy.
~T. Harv Eker


"Every master was once a disaster!"
T. Harv Eker


No comments:

Post a Comment