Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Sigh......."

March 5, 2015


Sigh:  1. to let out one's breath audibly, as from sorrow, weariness, or relief.  2. to yearn or long; pine.  3. to make a sound suggesting a sigh, utter with a sigh; lament with sighing.



     Sighing.........  That's how I feel right now.  I feel like I want to let out an audible breath from weariness with relief.

I had more mercury removed out of my mouth today.  We have two more teeth to go.  Sometimes it's okay to take a deep breath and get some rest...........





"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable
ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor."
~Henry David Thoreau


"It is in your moments of decision that
your destiny is shaped."
~Anthony Robbins


"A mighty flame followeth a tiny spark!"
~Dante




In Solidarity,
La La Lolalita Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment