Friday, March 6, 2015

"Be A No Limit Person!"

March 6, 2015




A No limit person is someone that won't put restraints on themselves.  A no limit person is someone that will dare to dream, dreams and believe that if they see it, they will believe it and do whatever it takes to make their dreams come true.

I have decided that I AM going to do EVERYTHING that I have ever dreamed, envisioned, and thought of.  I will not leave anything on the table, in a journal, in a book or on a piece of scratch paper.  I don't care what it is, I will do it.  I don't care what anybody else says or think if God has put it in my head I will do it!!



Take Care,

Love Always,

La La Lolita Love





"Leaders aren't born; they are made.  And they are made
just like anything else, through hard work.  And that's the price
we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal."
~Vince Lombardi



"In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory
they won was over themselves; self discipline with all of them
came first."
~Harry S. Truman


"Mental toughness is many things and rather difficult to explain.  Its
qualities are sacrifice and self denial.  Also, and most importantly, it is
combined with a perfectly disciplined will that refuses to give in.  It is a 
state of mind that you could call character in action."
~Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment