Sunday, April 12, 2015

"Super Successful Sunday!"

April 12, 2015
 

Has you ever found yourself in a situation where it appears that your life is falling apart?  Have you looked up and seen that Humpty Dumpty has fallen down and fallen into a gazillion pieces?  On the outside it appears like my life has fallen apart.  I AM DEEP in a Job situation.  Literally, it appears that I'm broken open.......

However; I can't explain it but my soul still feels like I feel an abundance of rain!!  I feel like my blessing is in the palms of my hands but I just can't see them yet!

I have unshakable, unwavering faith........  I don't know when, where or how?  I just know that I am blessed and highly favored.  The devil can bring it on, bring it on.  I don't care what happens I Will Never Curse God.  I don't understand it but I still know that God is it with me.

If I can be of encouragement to someone who has their whole world falling apart and can't seem to move, trust God.  Find your faith, stand on it, hold on to it and be steadfast in your truth.

I feel so good inside of my soul.  I have a feeling of utter joy!  I am wanting to shout out to the world that God Is Good.

If you can't find that good good in your personal situation, go out and make someone else feel good, that ALWAYS work for me.  I know it will work for you too.


Take Care Everyone,

Be Still and Know!


Loving you more,

La La Lolita Lovely



"Enthusiasm is the vital element toward the individual success of every man or woman."
~ Conrad Hilton



No comments:

Post a Comment