Sunday, April 12, 2015

"Breathing Space....."

April 11, 2015


Breathing Space, when I watch "Super Soul Sunday's" on the Oprah Winfrey Network she has a segment called "Breathing Space" in which she captions different things that are inspirational where other people go or do that allows them to have their time, their moment to breathe, to inhale and exhale their life.

I've thought about my own breathing space, where do I go?  Where is my breathing space?

For me, my breathing space is the Ocean.  I've always been attracted to the ocean, the waves, the sand on the beach, the rocks in the sand, on and on.  But I think the most I get from being at the beach is the sound and smell of the salt water,  When I get close to the ocean and I hear the sound of that water pounding against the sand on the beach I know I'm home.  I know that I'm in my breathing space, my space of solitude and comfort.

Do you have a breathing space? Where is your breathing space?  What kind of joy and fulfillment to you get from your space and what do you do in your space?

We all need a breathing space, a place that calls your name and you know in the pit of your spirit that you have to answer the call.


Take Care,

Love Alwayz,

La La Lolita Lovely


"You are on the road to success when you realize that failure is only a detour."

"The greatest discovery is that a human being can alter his life by altering
his attitudes of his mind."
~William James

No comments:

Post a Comment