Monday, April 13, 2015

"Laughing With Lolita!"

April 13, 2015


"Love is spending the rest of your life with someone who make you nuts
and you just want to kill them but you don't.......
because you can't imagine life without them!"

"My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I was
supposed to do."

"Whenever I have a problem I sing,
then I realize that my voice is a lot worse than
my problem."

"When people tell me, "You're gonna regret that in the morning"
I sleep in until noon because I'm a problem solver!"

"IMPOSSIBILITIES OF THE WORLD"

1. You can't count your hair

2. You can't wash your eyes with soap

3. You can't breathe when your tongue is out.
Put your tongue back in you fool!

"My get up and go got up and went. If you see it,
will you remind it that it left without me?
Thanks!


Love You Alwayz,

La La Lolita Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment