Friday, April 24, 2015

"Funny Friday!"

April 24, 2015





"I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday"
~ Annascott


"My get up and go got up and went.  If you see it, will you remind it that it left without me?  Thanks!"


"When you really want to Slap someone, Do It and yell MOSQUITO!"


"When a woman says "What?" it's not because she didn't hear you.  She's giving you a chance to change what you said."


"I'm not the type of person you should put on speaker phone!"


"Dr's say that drinking 8 glasses of water a day helps your skin  look younger.  My advice?  Drink 8 glasses of wine a day and you won't give a damn how old you look!


"I think it's funny that people who treat you like crap get offended when you finally do the same to them."


"I'm not clumsy.  It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, & the wall gets in the way!"


"I just wanted you to know I have entered the snapdraggin part of my life.  Part of me has snapped the other part of is draggin."





Love Always,

La La Lolita Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment