Thursday, February 26, 2015

"The Spirit of Excellency!!"

February 25, 2015


Excellency:  1. a person so entitled.  2. excellent qualities or features.

Excellence:  1. the fact or state of excelling; superiority; eminence.  2. an excellent quality or feature.

Excellent:  1. possessing outstanding quality or superior merit; remarkably good.



Okay, I have a confession to make.  I was reading what I wrote in my blogs for the past couple of days and I discovered a few grammatical errors.  As well, I came across a big oops in the posting entitled the "Art of War".

I had listed the 13 strategies of the "Art of War" but I left strategy number eight out.  Strategy number eight (VIII) is, "Variation of Tactics".  

I'm going to defer going into the strategies of the "Art of War" and wait until I address it in another blog.  But I do want to speak to "The Spirit of Excellency" and how I can do better with my blogging and my work by making a few changes that can help me produce a better product.

One thing I believe will help is for me to change the time of day that I sit down to blog. When I hit publish it's been close to midnight and most times I'm looking at around 2:00 A.M,  That's when it's the quietest time in the house for me, but apparently it's not the most conducive to me submitting the best quality of work in the spirit of "Excellency & Truth!!"

I'm hoping that, by making a few changes, I'll do a better job at editing by checking my work more thoroughly before I submit and enter publish.

That's what life is all about, taking the time for self reflection and if you see something askew, make the necessary changes that promotes growth and prosperity.




"Success is the result of perfection, hard work,
learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence."
~General Colin Powell


"Check small things!"
~General Colin Powell




Until next time,

Love Always,

La La Lolita Lovely!





"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
~General Colin Powell


No comments:

Post a Comment