Monday, February 16, 2015

"Play Time!!"

February 15, 2015


Play:  1. activity, often spontaneous, engaged in for recreation as by children.  2. fun or jest.


Today I took a walk at Snoqualmie Falls and it was Amazing!!  It was everything I thought it would be and more.  I went up there because I first seen pictures and while I was viewing the pictures yesterday, my body started calling my name and telling me that I had to go to view the falls.  I'm so glad I did.

We must take time out of our busy lives to have a little fun and play.  Be spontaneous, engage in some recreational activities.  Release your inner child and play!!

Schedule some play time and while you're at it find a way to include some exercise, trust me you'll love it.


Take Care,

Loving you more,


La La Lolita Lady Love




"Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today!"
~Benjamin Franklin



No comments:

Post a Comment