Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"I Command You To Laugh!"

February 18, 2015


Wife: How would you describe me?
Husband: ABCDEFGHIJK
Wife: What does that mean?
Husband: adorable, beautiful, cute, delicious, elegant, funny, gorgeous, happy
Wife: What about IJK?
Husband: I'm just kidding!



Q: "What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?"
A: "It gets toad away."


Q: "What did the duck say when he bought lipstick?"
A: "Put it on my bill."

Q: "How do astronomers organize a party?"
A: "They planet!"



Okay, Okay, I get it!  These may not be the best jokes in the world, but you get it right.  Take time out to laugh a little.  Put a smile on your face.  



"Each of us should make the most of our lives.
We should give life our best ~ let us use our
lives more wisely to chase our dreams, find our
true purpose, and be as happy and successful
as possible."
~Malcolm X




Take Care,

Love Always,

Lolita Leo Love

No comments:

Post a Comment