Thursday, February 5, 2015

"If At First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try, Again!"

February 4, 2015


It's all about finding what works for you and sticking to it.  I bought a piece of exercise equipment the other day and I just knew that I was going to love it and it was going to be great for me.  After it was assembled I got on it tried it out and knew immediately that I wasn't going to enjoy it, it wasn't the way it looked on television.

I took it back tonight and surprisingly it went off without a hitch.  I'm happy to report that it didn't sit around my house and eventually become a coat rack and I didn't talk myself in to keeping it because maybe, one day.  Nope, I knew it.

Trust yourself, when you know something isn't right and it just won't work don't be afraid to try something new.

Keep up the good work!



"Self respect is the root of discipline;
     the sense of dignity grows 
with the ability to say no to oneself."
~Abraham Joshua Heschel


Love Always,

La La Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment