Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Forgive Yourself"

February 11, 2015


Forgive:  1. to grant pardon for or remission of an offense, sin, etc; absolve.  2. to cancel or remit, to grant pardon to, cease to feel resentment against.


You know, when we decide to make changes in our lives we start the cleansing process by getting rid of the old in order to be ready for the new.  The bible says that we can't pour new wine into old wine skins.  For me, this process is real and at times I have to take baby steps, slow methodical steps to purge out the old from the inside out.

Letting go, detoxing and cleansing can be a scary process that may also require forgiving ourselves for where we are, where we think we should be and for our not being where we want to be.  When we truly center ourselves, and at our core forgive ourselves; it allows us to have that breakthrough that we need to move forward.  Unforgiveness keeps us stuck, stagnate and at a plateau that could be an internal, subconscious unawareness.

Let's face it, if we can't forgive ourselves, we certainly can't forgive our brothers and sisters, our neighbors, friends and family.

Today, I will grant a pardon to myself; Lolita Arnez Jackson for any and all offenses, sins and violations I've committed against the natural laws of life that resulted in a lack of love, resentment, gluttony and disdain against my body, soul and spirit.

Speak words of Love, Health and Healing to yourselves.  There's Power and Vitality in Words filled with Faith.  In the book of Proverbs 16: 24, the bible says that "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."  I will speak words of health, energy and healing to my body, soul and spirit; the spirit of life and strength are in me.  The very God of Peace sanctify us wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved. blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, I Thessalonians 5:23.  I know that provisions have been made for me to be well in my body, my soul and my spirit by the living word that abides in me where I am STRONG, Complete and Whole because Jesus bore my sickness and disease.  




"Seek not outside yourself, Heaven is within!"
~Mary Lou



In Love and Solidarity,

La La Lolita Lovely Lady of Leisure Leo Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment