Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"I Did It!!"

February 16, 2015


OMGosh!  I Did It.....  I finally, finally, finally faced my fear of getting out this house to WALK!!


I know, I know, I know.  I can hear it now..... "What you talkin bout Willis?"  (I mean, Lolita) "Are you trying to say that the lady that has a blog called "Walking Women Win" hasn't been walking?"

Yes, that's what I'm saying.  I have not been walking.  I have done a wonderful job with my nutrition, eating good wholesome healthy foods, making good sound choices.  Choosing not to be on a DIET, instead having the changes that I've chosen to make nutritionally be a way of life for me.  It's a lifestyle for me now and it's been juicy and delicious, however; I have a lot of work to do.  I'm still peeling.

What you're witnessing is REAL REALITY!  This is some real sh*t........  We don't do it all and lose it all in 3 months.  I will venture to say if anyone has over 50 pounds to lose, they also have a lot of other work that needs to be worked on other than just losing pounds.  There's layers to this, like I've said before it's like peeling back an onion.  One day at a time, one minute, to one second at a time.  There's days that I'm crying through it, laughing through it, and then there's days when I'm staring through it.  I mean I have awakened at have said "It's a great day to go for a walk!"  I have gotten dressed, all gussied up and not moved.  Sat on the couch and stared out the window while coming up with every excuse known to man.

I knew one day I would move because I had to.  I'm working on something.  I want my health like I want AIR TO BREATHE!!

I had to move and the time came today and I tell you it was great!  It Was Amazing!

I Am Thankful for EVERYTHING, my feet, my ankles, my knees, my eyes, EVERYTHING!

OMGosh, the stretching before I walked the trail was the Truth.com!  It felt so good to stretch my limbs, my body was craving the stretching.  It felt so good to stretch, almost orgasmic!  I'm not kidding it was good, all kinds of deliciousness going on, fo real tho!



"Success requires no explanations,
Failure permits no alibis."
~Napoleon Hill




Take Care My Lovelies,

Tootles!

Forever and Ever,

La La Lolita Love

No comments:

Post a Comment