Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"What you say, is what you get!!"

April 2, 2012......

I believe that I am a child of the most high God and  being a child of God, I believe that I am created in God's image and likeness, which has been having me doing a lot of soul searching and thinking lately.  In the book of Genesis, the first book of the bible says that every time God "Said" whatever God spoke it came to be!!  So, if I am created in his image and likeness, as God's child, I too must be capable of the same thing, that being said, I have decided to walk in the glory of my Father God.

I hear the Holy Spirit telling me that what's hindering me from accomplishing my goals is the very words that I have been speaking out of my mouth.  God will honor his word, and his word says that "whosoever shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass....shall have whatsoever he saith"

I will put myself in a position to receive God's best for my life by speaking his word.  God's creative power is still just as it was in the beginning of time, when he stood there and said, "Light---Be,"  and light was.

Lolita Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment