Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"The Agony Of The Ecstasy!!"

April 10, 2012...........


     In order for me to be a "Walking Woman That Wins!!" I find that I have to take the bitter with the sweet.  I have to endure the agony of the pains that my body feels when I put it to the test of endurance to run the race and finish the course that will net me the results of success when I reach my goals.  The funny thing is that I haven't really gotten started the way I want to yet and the thought of it is giving me the heebie geebies, however; I'm ready!!

I'm tired tonight, literally exhausted, it's been a long day........




In every adversity, look for the benefit that can come out of it.  Even bad experiences offer benefits, but you have to look for them.  ~Eric V. Copage


God makes three requests of his children:  Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have, now.  ~African American Folklore


The chemist who can extract from his heart's elements compassion, respect, longing, patience, regret, surprise, and forgiveness and compound them into one can create that atom which is called love.  ~Kahlil Gibran




Loving me more than forever, and forever more I'll always love me.......
~ Lolita Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment