Saturday, April 7, 2012

"Bottom Line!!"

April 6, 2012......

Do you have a bottom line?  Is there a line, boundaries in your life that cannot/should not be crossed?  The question is have you made that bottom line clear?  I know that must not be the case for me, I must not be clear enough about my bottom line because daily I find myself continually stating that I have a bottom line, saying hey you're going too far, stop and don't go there, it's like Tyrese says, "this is my bottom line, do not cross it."  Tyrese also says that if you accept disrespect, then it is expected that you will be disrespected.

In order to take care of your health and put yourself first in your daily life and on your list of daily things to do, you may find yourself letting the people around you know that the things that they used to do by way of putting demands on your time are no longer acceptable and that they will also have to be comfortable hearing the word NO from you.  That's not an easy task, doing so may require you to set boundaries if you haven't done that before and making it clear what your bottom line is, that is key.......That way you won't find yourself arguing and having any misunderstanding.  I am finding for myself that I have to be clear, Lolita's health comes first, point blank period!!




"To laugh often and much;
to win the respect of intelligent people
and affection of children; to earn the
appreciation of honest critics and endure
the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
to leave the world a bit better, whether by a 
healthy child, a garden patch or a
redeemed social condition; to know even
one life has breathed easier because you
have lived.  This is to have succeeded."  

~By Ralph Waldo Emerson




LaLaLolita

No comments:

Post a Comment