Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Radiate!"

April 18, 2012......


Radiate 1. to extend, spread, or move like rays or radii from a center.  2.  to emit rays, as of light or heat; irradiate.  3.  to project or glow with cheerfulness, joy, etc.  3.  having rays extending from a central point or part.

     Have you ever met someone that is the epitome of radiance?  I have the pleasure of being blessed with someone in my life that exudes radiant rays from her center, her core is a beam of light that glows with heat that's warm and cozy.  Her presence is angelic, I feel a spirit of peace when I'm around her, I thank God daily for bringing her into my life.

I am so thankful today that I have two legs and two feet to walk with.  I think sometimes we take the simple act of walking for granted like if it's not so special, yet walking literally is one of the healthiest, most safest exercise there is to do.

Walk!!

I'm tired right now, will talk more tomorrow......til then Good Night!


"Unlock Tomorrow, Today"  ~ By Lolita Jackson


Take Care,


La La

No comments:

Post a Comment