Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Never Too Late!!"

April 4, 2012.......

Ready, Set, Go!!  That's the way I feel today.  I am ready, I am getting set to go.  Last night I went for a walk at 2:00 a.m.  I know that's probably not the best time to go for a walk but there is something about getting out into the fresh, crisp night air and taking a walk.  Today was a beautiful day to get out of the house and go for a nice stroll in the neighborhood, looking at the neighbors yards and seeing how people are planting their flowers, getting rid of winter debris and doing some spring cleaning.  I too got out in my garden and planted some beautiful flowers as well as some edible fruit plants, I'm excited to see how they turn out, I found a very unusual plant called a "pink lemonade blueberry" the pictures look amazing, I just want to seem them bud because they are so unique!!

I was talking to a friend last night and we were talking about making New Year's resolutions and how most of the time when people don't stick to them or they fall off they tend to stay off, so I was telling her that the same thing happened to me this year, I started out the New Year with these grandiose plans, big ideas and dreams, I was ready to conquer the world, well, life happened.  I had some lose ends that I needed to tighten up, some things that needed closure as far as my health is concerned and I couldn't put it off any longer, believe me I tried.  There was no way that I wanted to interrupt my program knowing that I was going to have to start all over again.  I knew that such an interruption of six weeks could of side lined me for a whole year if I would resort back to old behavior, stinking thinking is what I call it, that place of comfort for me, that place that's very familiar.  Well, there's something wonderful about this year compared to all the other year's that I have set resolutions, this year I've changed on the inside, I see the end in my mind and I want it.  As scary as things tend to be I know that a new day brings about another opportunity to move forward no matter what.  It's not too late!!  It's Never Too Late!!  I have practically the whole year ahead of me to make it happen!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.  We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?  Actually, who are you not to be?  You are a child of God.  Your playing small does not serve the world.  There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.  We are all meant to shine, as children do.  We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.  It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.  And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.  As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."   
~By Marianne Williamson


"For things to change, you've got to change; otherwise nothing much will change."  by Jim Rohn






The Challenge


Let others lead small lives,
but not you.
Let others argue over small things,
but not you.
Let others cry over small hurts,
but not you.
Let others leave their future
in someone else's hands,
but not you."                     ~ By Jim Rohn




LaLaLolita

No comments:

Post a Comment