Monday, May 4, 2015

"Self Love?!"

May 4, 2015



     I had to follow the title of "Self Love"with a question mark and an exclamation mark!  Now I know that's not grammatically correct but here's why I had to do that........!!!!

     I'm asking myself the question "Do I Love Myself, Lolita" enough to get me over, under, around, and through anything that life puts in my path even if I have to stand alone?  That's the hard part, being alone.  Can I stand the test of time "Alone?"

     As well; I'm making the statement exclaiming that "I Must Love Myself, Lolita" enough to get me over, under, around and through anything that life puts in my path even if I have to stand alone!

     Sometimes "WE" have to be enough for ourselves even if we find that we're standing alone.

Be your own "Reinforcement" and "Encouragement!"

Find ways to "Uplift" and "Empower" yourselves!  Get in front of that mirror, look yourselves in the eyes and tell yourselves that "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengthens Me!"  


I Want You To Say:



"I Am Somebody!"  *  "I Am A Money Magnate!"  *  "I Am Beautiful!"  *  "I Am Kind!"  *   

"I Am Positive!"  *  "I Am A Creator Of All Things!"  *  "I Think Positively!"  *

*  "I Am Light!"  *  "I Am Peace!"  *  "I Am Love!"  *  



"I Am That I Am!!"



Love Always,

La La Lolita Lovely!




"A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled!"
~ Proverbs 18:20

"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life!"
~ Proverbs 4:23

"You will make your prayers to him, He will hear you, And you will pay your vows.  You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways!!"
~Job 22:27-28



No comments:

Post a Comment