Monday, June 1, 2015

"Technical Difficulties!"

May 30, 2015


"Technical Difficulties!"

     Living in the age of technology in 2015 I've found that we've become more and more dependent on computers, fax machines, copiers, etc., and because of that when they go out and we don't have access to them weve become lost and unable to move forward, we find ourselves stuck.

     Well, that's what happened to me, for the last couple of days my computer was down along with wi-fi, television, cable, you name it, I was out, down for the count!  Not to mention I was lost without it!  I was going through withdrawals not knowing if I was going to make it........

     Then it dawned on me that it was all for a reason.  I needed the down time.  I needed the peace that came along with it as long as I didn't fight it.  When I relaxed and accepted what I couldn't change, I gained the courage to accept what I could and that meant I could change my attitude about it.

     I immersed myself into home projects that were needed and I now have a bedroom that's rearranged and my entire weekend consisted of re-doing some old looks and welcomed in some new!

     So, if you find yourselves having some technical difficulties, look for the silver lining and change what you can about your situation and I guarantee you that you'll feel better about the outcome!



Take Care,

Love Alwayzzz,

La La Lolita Lovely



"Success seems to be connected with action.
Successful men keep moving; they make mistakes, but they
do not quit."
~ Conrad Hilton

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!"

"Failing to plan is planning to fail!"
~Effie Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment