Monday, June 1, 2015

"Laugh With Lolita!"

May 31, 2015



"Laughing With Lolita!


"When a woman says what,
it's not because she didn't hear you,
it's because she's giving you a chance
to change your mind!"


"I really need a day between
Saturday & Sunday."


"When people tell me you're gonna regret
that in the morning, I sleep in until noon because
I'm a problem solver."


"My get up and go got up and went. If you see it, will
you remind it that it left without me?"  Thanks!


"I hate it when the voices in my head go silent........ I never
know what they are planning!"


"My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember
everything I was supposed to do!"


"I'm not clumsy.  It's just the floor hates me, the tables
and chairs are bullies, & the wall gets in the way!"


"Heck, yes, I'm short.  God only lets things grow until
they're PERFECT.  Some of us didn't take as long as others."



Love Always,

La La Lolita Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment