Thursday, January 3, 2013

"Serenity Prayer"

January 3, 2013.....


   "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to accept the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."


   There comes a time in our lives when we have to make peace from within, when we have to make decisions and stick by the decisions that we make and in doing so we must at the same time do so with courage and know that we have exercised wisdom, knowledge and understanding to the best of our abilities. 

    Today my body was aching all over, my back was hurting me and wouldn't you know it, the minute I have made a decision where my health is concerned my body is trying to take a turn for the worse.  I am today able to just smile and know that just because I may have a little set back, it doesn't mean that I am going to give up.

   While I was in the bed today resting my body from the aches and pains I was experiencing, I did do what I could do which was stretch, it was just a little bit of a stretch, not much at all but I did just stretch my arms and legs. 

   I received confirmation about the importance of keeping a journal of what foods I am eating and why?

Onward and Upward!!  



~ "Health is the first and greatest of all blessings" ~   By Lord Chesterfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment