Monday, December 2, 2013

"Change The Channel!!"

Dec. 2, 2013


It's been a long time since I've come face to face with pen in tow and actually putting my faith into action.  What I didn't want to do was allow January 1 to roll around again and I decide that I was going to be on some good will mission to save Lolita again!  So, I decided to do it one month earlier, hahaha........  As I chuckle inside to myself, my smile keeps me from crying this very second.  I can't think of a day lately that I haven't had a good cry for one reason or another, and the thought of me saying I'm going to try it again, and me saying I mean it this time, blah, blah, blah, has frightened the you know what out of me because I know it's not going to be easy.
In addition, making this decision is coupled with another not so easy thing to face and endure, yet

No comments:

Post a Comment